The Bangkok Vaccine Evaluation Group (BVEG): BVEG Coordinators—Kachit Choopanya (Principal Investigator), Suphak Vanichseni; The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Department of Health—Boonrawd Prasittipol, La-Ong Srisuwanvilai; BMA Department of Medical Services—Wonchat Subhachaturas, Udomsak Sangkum; Mahidol University—Valai Bussaratid, Jaranit Kaewkungwal, Dwip Kitayaporn, Sricharoen Migasena, Benjaluck Phonrat, Punnee Pitisuttithum, Sawangjai Pungpak, Pravan Suntharasamai; The Thailand Ministry of Public Health—U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Collaboration—Thanyanan Chaowanachan, Thitima Cherdtrakulkiat, Wanitchaya Kittikraisak, Wanna Leelawiwat, Michael Martin, Janet McNicholl, Supawadee Na-Pompet, Chalintorn Sinthuwattanawibul, Jordan W. Tappero, Frits van Griensven, Punneeporn Wasinrapee, Nancy Young; The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—Dale Hu, Timothy D. Mastro; VaxGen, Inc.—Phillip Berman, Lisa Brooks, Marlene Chernow, Don Francis, Carolyn Gee, Marc Gurwith, William Heyward, Tina Ippolito, David Jobes, Tina Kalanon, Elizabeth Li, Aimee Luck, Karin Orelind, Patti Orozco-Cronin, Michael L. Peterson, Faruk Sinangil; Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center—Barbara Metch, Maggie Wang, and Michael Hudgens.
Factors associated with incarceration and incident human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among injection drug users participating in an HIV vaccine trial in Bangkok, Thailand, 1999–2003
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 235–242, February 2009
How to Cite
Suntharasamai, P., Martin, M., Vanichseni, S., Van Griensven, F., Mock, P. A., Pitisuttithum, P., Tappero, J. W., Sangkum, U., Kitayaporn, D., Gurwith, M. and Choopanya, K. (2009), Factors associated with incarceration and incident human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among injection drug users participating in an HIV vaccine trial in Bangkok, Thailand, 1999–2003. Addiction, 104: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02436.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
- Submitted 9 June 2008; initial review completed 12 September 2008; final version accepted 15 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.