A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of modafinil (200 mg/day) for methamphetamine dependence
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 224–233, February 2009
How to Cite
Shearer, J., Darke, S., Rodgers, C., Slade, T., Van Beek, I., Lewis, J., Brady, D., McKetin, R., Mattick, R. P. and Wodak, A. (2009), A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of modafinil (200 mg/day) for methamphetamine dependence. Addiction, 104: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02437.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Submitted 24 May 2008; initial review completed 22 August 2008; final version accepted 15 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.