A comparison of the effectiveness of group-based and pharmacy-led smoking cessation treatment in Glasgow
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 308–316, February 2009
How to Cite
Bauld, L., Chesterman, J., Ferguson, J. and Judge, K. (2009), A comparison of the effectiveness of group-based and pharmacy-led smoking cessation treatment in Glasgow. Addiction, 104: 308–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02446.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
- Submitted 3 July 2008; initial review completed 19 September 2008; final version accepted 17 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.