How reactions to cigarette packet health warnings influence quitting: findings from the ITC Four-Country survey
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 669–675, April 2009
How to Cite
Borland, R., Yong, H.-H., Wilson, N., Fong, G. T., Hammond, D., Cummings, K. M., Hosking, W. and McNeill, A. (2009), How reactions to cigarette packet health warnings influence quitting: findings from the ITC Four-Country survey. Addiction, 104: 669–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02508.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Submitted 1 July 2008; initial review completed 7 October 2008; final version accepted 10 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.