Retention in methadone maintenance drug treatment for prescription-type opioid primary users compared to heroin users
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 775–783, May 2009
How to Cite
Banta-Green, C. J., Maynard, C., Koepsell, T. D., Wells, E. A. and Donovan, D. M. (2009), Retention in methadone maintenance drug treatment for prescription-type opioid primary users compared to heroin users. Addiction, 104: 775–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02538.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Submitted 7 July 2008; initial review completed 20 October 2008; final version accepted 8 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.