Comparison of costs and utilization among buprenorphine and methadone patients
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction. No claim to original US government works
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 982–992, June 2009
How to Cite
Barnett, P. G. (2009), Comparison of costs and utilization among buprenorphine and methadone patients. Addiction, 104: 982–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02539.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Submitted 27 March 2008; initial review completed 12 June 2008; final version accepted 6 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.