Preliminary versions of this paper were presented at the annual meetings of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco on 21–24 February 2007, in Austin, TX, and 27 February–1 March 2008, in Portland, OR, USA.
Extended treatment of older cigarette smokers
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 1043–1052, June 2009
How to Cite
Hall, S. M., Humfleet, G. L., Muñoz, R. F., Reus, V. I., Robbins, J. A. and Prochaska, J. J. (2009), Extended treatment of older cigarette smokers. Addiction, 104: 1043–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02548.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Submitted 30 July 2008; initial review completed 24 October 2008; final version accepted 23 January 2009
Vol. 106, Issue 6, 1204, Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.