Improving substance abuse treatment enrollment in community syringe exchangers
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 786–795, May 2009
How to Cite
Kidorf, M., King, V. L., Neufeld, K., Peirce, J., Kolodner, K. and Brooner, R. K. (2009), Improving substance abuse treatment enrollment in community syringe exchangers. Addiction, 104: 786–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02560.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Submitted 11 April 2008; initial review completed 30 September 2008; final version accepted 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.