Associations of cohort and socio-demographic correlates with transitions from alcohol use to disorders and remission in metropolitan China
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 1313–1323, August 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S., Guo, W.-J., Tsang, A., He, Y.-L., Huang, Y.-Q., Zhang, M.-Y., Liu, Z.-R., Shen, Y.-C. and Kessler, R. C. (2009), Associations of cohort and socio-demographic correlates with transitions from alcohol use to disorders and remission in metropolitan China. Addiction, 104: 1313–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02595.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Submitted 17 October 2008; initial review completed 19 January 2009; final version accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.