Recanting of life-time inhalant use: how big a problem and what to make of it
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 RAND Corporation
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 1373–1381, August 2009
How to Cite
Martino, S. C., McCaffrey, D. F., Klein, D. J. and Ellickson, P. L. (2009), Recanting of life-time inhalant use: how big a problem and what to make of it. Addiction, 104: 1373–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02598.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Submitted 5 August 2008; initial review completed 30 October 2008; final version accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.