HARM REDUCTION IN THE UNITED STATES AT A MOMENT OF CHANGE: MOVING INNOVATION FROM GRASSROOTS TO MAINSTREAM?
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1450–1452, September 2009
How to Cite
GRUND, J.-P. C. (2009), HARM REDUCTION IN THE UNITED STATES AT A MOMENT OF CHANGE: MOVING INNOVATION FROM GRASSROOTS TO MAINSTREAM?. Addiction, 104: 1450–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02601.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- 5UNAIDS. HIV/AIDS and Human Rights: International Guidelines. Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), New York and Geneva. 2006.
- 6UNAIDS. Handbook for legislators on HIV/AIDS, law and human rights. Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) & Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU), Geneva. 1999.
- 9European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA). Overdose—a major cause of avoidable death among young people. Drugs in Focus 2005; 13: 1–4. Available at: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/html.cfm/index33742EN.html (accessed 17 April 2009).