[Commentary] NON-SUBSTANCE AND SUBSTANCE ADDICTIONS
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 1016–1017, June 2009
How to Cite
POTENZA, M. N. (2009), [Commentary] NON-SUBSTANCE AND SUBSTANCE ADDICTIONS. Addiction, 104: 1016–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02619.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
- 1American Psychiatric Association Committee on Nomenclature and Statistics. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn, text revision. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2000.
- 2World Health Organization. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th revision, 2003. Available at: http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/ (accessed 5 February 2006).
- 12Executive function abnormalities in pathological gamblers. Clin Pract Epidemiol Mental Health 2008; 1: 1–8., , , , , et al.
- 14Cognitive function and treatment response in a randomized clinical trial of computer-based training in cognitive–behavioral therapy. Subst Use Misuse; in press., , , , , et al.
- 16Risky decision making following adolescent alcohol exposure. Paper presented at the Winter Conference on Brain Research, Copper Mountain, CO, 25–30 January 2009., ,