Comparing retention in treatment and mortality in people after initial entry to methadone and buprenorphine treatment
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 7, pages 1193–1200, July 2009
How to Cite
Bell, J., Trinh, L., Butler, B., Randall, D. and Rubin, G. (2009), Comparing retention in treatment and mortality in people after initial entry to methadone and buprenorphine treatment. Addiction, 104: 1193–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02627.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Submitted 25 June 2008; initial review completed 25 September 2008; final version accepted 24 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!