Factors associated with the use of aids to cessation in English smokers
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 1403–1410, August 2009
How to Cite
Kotz, D., Fidler, J. and West, R. (2009), Factors associated with the use of aids to cessation in English smokers. Addiction, 104: 1403–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02639.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Submitted 3 December 2008; initial review completed 19 February 2009; final version accepted 30 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!