Varenicline in prevention of relapse to smoking: effect of quit pattern on response to extended treatment
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1597–1602, September 2009
How to Cite
Hajek, P., Tønnesen, P., Arteaga, C., Russ, C. and Tonstad, S. (2009), Varenicline in prevention of relapse to smoking: effect of quit pattern on response to extended treatment. Addiction, 104: 1597–1602. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02646.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Submitted 14 January 2009; initial review completed 27 February 2009; final version accepted 6 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.