Cognitive functioning in substance abuse and dependence: a population-based study of young adults
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1558–1568, September 2009
How to Cite
Latvala, A., Castaneda, A. E., Perälä, J., Saarni, S. I., Aalto-Setälä, T., Lönnqvist, J., Kaprio, J., Suvisaari, J. and Tuulio-Henriksson, A. (2009), Cognitive functioning in substance abuse and dependence: a population-based study of young adults. Addiction, 104: 1558–1568. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02656.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Submitted 23 January 2009; initial review completed 16 April 2009; final version accepted 20 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.