Preventing growth in amphetamine use: long-term effects of the Midwestern Prevention Project (MPP) from early adolescence to early adulthood
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1691–1699, October 2009
How to Cite
Riggs, N. R., Chou, C.-P. and Pentz, M. A. (2009), Preventing growth in amphetamine use: long-term effects of the Midwestern Prevention Project (MPP) from early adolescence to early adulthood. Addiction, 104: 1691–1699. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02666.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Submitted 20 August 2008; initial review completed 27 October 2008; final version accepted 22 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!