The effects of acute exercise on attentional bias towards smoking-related stimuli during temporary abstinence from smoking
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 11, pages 1910–1917, November 2009
How to Cite
Van Rensburg, K. J., Taylor, A. and Hodgson, T. (2009), The effects of acute exercise on attentional bias towards smoking-related stimuli during temporary abstinence from smoking. Addiction, 104: 1910–1917. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02692.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Submitted 9 January 2009; initial review completed 9 February 2009; final version accepted 18 May 2009
Vol. 105, Issue 7, 1322, Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.