Alcohol and hypertension: gender differences in dose–response relationships determined through systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 1981–1990, December 2009
How to Cite
Taylor, B., Irving, H. M., Baliunas, D., Roerecke, M., Patra, J., Mohapatra, S. and Rehm, J. (2009), Alcohol and hypertension: gender differences in dose–response relationships determined through systematic review and meta-analysis. Addiction, 104: 1981–1990. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02694.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Submitted 29 October 2008; initial review completed 28 December 2008; final version accepted 26 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.