Gender and alcohol consumption: patterns from the multinational GENACIS project
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction. No claim to original US government works
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1487–1500, September 2009
How to Cite
Wilsnack, R. W., Wilsnack, S. C., Kristjanson, A. F., Vogeltanz-Holm, N. D. and Gmel, G. (2009), Gender and alcohol consumption: patterns from the multinational GENACIS project. Addiction, 104: 1487–1500. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02696.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Submitted 5 March 2009; initial review completed 1 May 2009; final version accepted 22 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.