Policy options for alcohol price regulation: the importance of modelling population heterogeneity
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 383–393, March 2010
How to Cite
Meier, P. S., Purshouse, R. and Brennan, A. (2010), Policy options for alcohol price regulation: the importance of modelling population heterogeneity. Addiction, 105: 383–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02721.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Submitted 13 February 2009; initial review completed 7 April 2009; final version accepted 24 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!