Randomized controlled trial comparing the effectiveness and safety of intranasal and intramuscular naloxone for the treatment of suspected heroin overdose
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 2067–2074, December 2009
How to Cite
Kerr, D., Kelly, A.-M., Dietze, P., Jolley, D. and Barger, B. (2009), Randomized controlled trial comparing the effectiveness and safety of intranasal and intramuscular naloxone for the treatment of suspected heroin overdose. Addiction, 104: 2067–2074. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02724.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Submitted 4 May 2009; initial review completed 17 June 2009; final version accepted 1 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!