The natural history of quitting smoking: findings from the International Tobacco Control (ITC) Four Country Survey
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 2075–2087, December 2009
How to Cite
Herd, N. and Borland, R. (2009), The natural history of quitting smoking: findings from the International Tobacco Control (ITC) Four Country Survey. Addiction, 104: 2075–2087. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02731.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Submitted 19 November 2008; initial review completed 3 February 2009; final version accepted 6 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.