Ethnic differences in drinking outcomes following a brief alcohol intervention in the trauma care setting
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction. No claim to original US government works
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 62–73, January 2010
How to Cite
Field, C. A., Caetano, R., Harris, T. R., Frankowski, R. and Roudsari, B. (2010), Ethnic differences in drinking outcomes following a brief alcohol intervention in the trauma care setting. Addiction, 105: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02737.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Submitted 23 June 2008; initial review completed 28 October 2008; final version accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.