Evidence of a complex association between dose, pattern and timing of prenatal alcohol exposure and child behaviour problems
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 74–86, January 2010
How to Cite
O'Leary, C. M., Nassar, N., Zubrick, S. R., Kurinczuk, J. J., Stanley, F. and Bower, C. (2010), Evidence of a complex association between dose, pattern and timing of prenatal alcohol exposure and child behaviour problems. Addiction, 105: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02756.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Submitted 3 April 2009; initial review completed 10 June 2009; final version accepted 28 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!