This paper is based on a lecture given at the Institute of Psychiatry on 28 November 2008.
The trouble with drink: why ideas matter
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 797–804, May 2010
How to Cite
Edwards, G. (2010), The trouble with drink: why ideas matter. Addiction, 105: 797–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02773.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
- Submitted 30 April 2009; initial review completed 19 May 2009; final version accepted 6 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.