The journal publishes both invited and unsolicited letters. It is at the editor's discretion whether such letters are sent out through peer review
JUST THE FACTS: TRADE AGREEMENTS DO NOT UNDERMINE ALCOHOL POLICY
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 174–175, January 2010
How to Cite
CRESSY, P. H. and FORTESCUE, J. (2010), JUST THE FACTS: TRADE AGREEMENTS DO NOT UNDERMINE ALCOHOL POLICY. Addiction, 105: 174–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02811.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- 2World Health Organization Global Information System on Alcohol and Health. Available at: http://apps.who.int/globalatlas/default.asp (accessed 27 August 2009). [It is not clear whether the WHO production data include estimates of informal production and to the extent that it does not, the data may overstate the role of imports.
- 3European Commission, Market Access Database. Statistical Database. Available at: http://mkaccdb.eu.int/mkaccdb2/statistical_form.htm . accessed 26 August 2009).
- 4United States International Trade Commission Dataweb. USITC Interactive Tariff and Trade Database. Available at: http://dataweb.usitc.gov/scripts/user_set.asp (accessed 27 August 2009).