Reducing sex under the influence of drugs or alcohol for patients in substance abuse treatment
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 100–108, January 2010
How to Cite
Calsyn, D. A., Crits-Christoph, P., Hatch-Maillette, M. A., Doyle, S. R., Song, Y. S., Coyer, S. and Pelta, S. (2010), Reducing sex under the influence of drugs or alcohol for patients in substance abuse treatment. Addiction, 105: 100–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02812.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Submitted 3 December 2008; initial review completed 13 April 2009; final version accepted 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.