The impact of a supervised injecting facility on ambulance call-outs in Sydney, Australia
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 676–683, April 2010
How to Cite
Salmon, A. M., Van Beek, I., Amin, J., Kaldor, J. and Maher, L. (2010), The impact of a supervised injecting facility on ambulance call-outs in Sydney, Australia. Addiction, 105: 676–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02837.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted 30 July 2008; initial review completed 28 October 2008; final version accepted 8 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!