Brief screening questionnaires to identify problem drinking during pregnancy: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 601–614, April 2010
How to Cite
Burns, E., Gray, R. and Smith, L. A. (2010), Brief screening questionnaires to identify problem drinking during pregnancy: a systematic review. Addiction, 105: 601–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02842.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Submitted 22 January 2009; initial review completed 24 March 2009; final version accepted 16 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.