Abuse liability of intravenous buprenorphine/naloxone and buprenorphine alone in buprenorphine-maintained intravenous heroin abusers
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 709–718, April 2010
How to Cite
Comer, S. D., Sullivan, M. A., Vosburg, S. K., Manubay, J., Amass, L., Cooper, Z. D., Saccone, P. and Kleber, H. D. (2010), Abuse liability of intravenous buprenorphine/naloxone and buprenorphine alone in buprenorphine-maintained intravenous heroin abusers. Addiction, 105: 709–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02843.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Submitted 17 March 2009; initial review completed 19 May 2009; final version accepted 19 October 2009
Vol. 105, Issue 7, 1322, Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.