Characteristics and comorbidity of drug and alcohol-related emergency department presentations detected by nursing triage text
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 897–906, May 2010
How to Cite
Indig, D., Copeland, J., Conigrave, K. M. and Arcuri, A. (2010), Characteristics and comorbidity of drug and alcohol-related emergency department presentations detected by nursing triage text. Addiction, 105: 897–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02857.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted 23 March 2009; initial review completed 15 July 2009; final version accepted 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!