Dr Pepino is currently a fellow of NIDA T32 DA07313 at the School of Medicine, Washington University in St Louis.
Sweet preferences and analgesia during childhood: effects of family history of alcoholism and depression
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 666–675, April 2010
How to Cite
Mennella, J. A., Pepino, M. Y., Lehmann-Castor, S. M. and Yourshaw, L. M. (2010), Sweet preferences and analgesia during childhood: effects of family history of alcoholism and depression. Addiction, 105: 666–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02865.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted 1 May 2009; initial review completed 17 August 2009; final version accepted 29 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.