Mindfulness-based treatments for co-occurring depression and substance use disorders: what can we learn from the brain?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 10, pages 1698–1706, October 2010
How to Cite
Brewer, J. A., Bowen, S., Smith, J. T., Marlatt, G. A. and Potenza, M. N. (2010), Mindfulness-based treatments for co-occurring depression and substance use disorders: what can we learn from the brain?. Addiction, 105: 1698–1706. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02890.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Submitted 22 May 2009; initial review completed 22 July 2009; final version accepted 16 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.