Three-year mortality and predictors after release: a longitudinal study of the first-time drug offenders in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 920–927, May 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Wu, P.-N., Su, L.-W., Chou, Y.-J. and Lin, K.-M. (2010), Three-year mortality and predictors after release: a longitudinal study of the first-time drug offenders in Taiwan. Addiction, 105: 920–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02894.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Submitted 22 April 2009; initial review completed 13 July 2009; final version accepted 17 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.