Response to first-line antiretroviral treatment among human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients with and without a history of injecting drug use in Indonesia
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 1055–1061, June 2010
How to Cite
Wisaksana, R., Indrati, A. K., Fibriani, A., Rogayah, E., Sudjana, P., Djajakusumah, T. S., Sumantri, R., Alisjahbana, B., Van Der Ven, A. and Van Crevel, R. (2010), Response to first-line antiretroviral treatment among human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients with and without a history of injecting drug use in Indonesia. Addiction, 105: 1055–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02898.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Submitted 25 August 2009; initial review completed 2 November 2009; final version accepted 24 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!