If you try to stop smoking, should we pay for it? The cost–utility of reimbursing smoking cessation support in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 1088–1097, June 2010
How to Cite
Vemer, P., Rutten-van Mölken, M. P. M. H., Kaper, J., Hoogenveen, R. T., Van Schayck, C. P. and Feenstra, T. L. (2010), If you try to stop smoking, should we pay for it? The cost–utility of reimbursing smoking cessation support in the Netherlands. Addiction, 105: 1088–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02901.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Submitted 19 May 2009; initial review completed 27 August 2009; final version accepted 26 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!