Estimating the number of alcohol-attributable deaths: methodological issues and illustration with French data for 2006
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 1018–1029, June 2010
How to Cite
Rey, G., Boniol, M. and Jougla, E. (2010), Estimating the number of alcohol-attributable deaths: methodological issues and illustration with French data for 2006. Addiction, 105: 1018–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02910.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Submitted 9 April 2009; initial review completed 20 July 2009; final version accepted 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.