Vested Interests in Addiction Research and Policy
‘To prove this is the industry's best hope’: big tobacco's support of research on the genetics of nicotine addiction
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 974–983, June 2010
How to Cite
Gundle, K. R., Dingel, M. J. and Koenig, B. A. (2010), ‘To prove this is the industry's best hope’: big tobacco's support of research on the genetics of nicotine addiction. Addiction, 105: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02940.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Submitted 15 April 2009; initial review completed 20 June 2009; final version accepted 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.