Rediscovering MDMA (ecstasy): the role of the American chemist Alexander T. Shulgin
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 1355–1361, August 2010
How to Cite
Benzenhöfer, U. and Passie, T. (2010), Rediscovering MDMA (ecstasy): the role of the American chemist Alexander T. Shulgin. Addiction, 105: 1355–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02948.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Submitted 14 April 2009; initial review completed 2 June 2009; final version accepted 18 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.