Changes in alcohol consumption and beverage preference among adolescents after the introduction of the alcopops tax in Germany
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2010 IFT Institute for Therapy Research
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 1205–1213, July 2010
How to Cite
Müller, S., Piontek, D., Pabst, A., Baumeister, S. E. and Kraus, L. (2010), Changes in alcohol consumption and beverage preference among adolescents after the introduction of the alcopops tax in Germany. Addiction, 105: 1205–1213. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02956.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Submitted 25 August 2009; initial review completed 13 October 2009; final version accepted 6 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!