The effect of stopping smoking on perceived stress levels
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 1466–1471, August 2010
How to Cite
Hajek, P., Taylor, T. and McRobbie, H. (2010), The effect of stopping smoking on perceived stress levels. Addiction, 105: 1466–1471. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02979.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Submitted 4 August 2009; initial review completed 25 September 2009; final version accepted 22 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.