Drug-related behaviors independently associated with syphilis infection among female sex workers in two Mexico–US border cities
Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 1448–1456, August 2010
How to Cite
Loza, O., Patterson, T. L., Rusch, M., Martínez, G. A., Lozada, R., Staines-Orozco, H., Magis-Rodríguez, C. and Strathdee, S. A. (2010), Drug-related behaviors independently associated with syphilis infection among female sex workers in two Mexico–US border cities. Addiction, 105: 1448–1456. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02985.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
- Submitted 22 April 2009; initial review completed 1 July 2009; final version accepted 9 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.