Using the internet to research hidden populations of illicit drug users: a review
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 9, pages 1557–1567, September 2010
How to Cite
Miller, P. G. and Sønderlund, A. L. (2010), Using the internet to research hidden populations of illicit drug users: a review. Addiction, 105: 1557–1567. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02992.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Submitted 2 August 2009; initial review completed 4 November 2009; final version accepted 17 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.