A systematic review of the effectiveness of smoking relapse prevention interventions for abstinent smokers
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 HMSO
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 1362–1380, August 2010
How to Cite
Agboola, S., McNeill, A., Coleman, T. and Leonardi Bee, J. (2010), A systematic review of the effectiveness of smoking relapse prevention interventions for abstinent smokers. Addiction, 105: 1362–1380. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.02996.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Submitted 2 July 2009; initial review completed 29 September 2009; final version accepted 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!