Compiled by Andrea L. Mitchell, SALIS Substance Abuse Librarians and Information Specialists (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://salis.org) Entry in this list neither precludes nor guarantees later review. Note those with ** in front of citation are government documents, ++ Non English Language
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 939–941, May 2010
How to Cite
(2010), New Books. Addiction, 105: 939–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03011.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.