Preliminary results from this study were presented at the 15th Annual HMO Research Network Conference, Danville, PA, April 2009.
Risk factors for drug dependence among out-patients on opioid therapy in a large US health-care system
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 10, pages 1776–1782, October 2010
How to Cite
Boscarino, J. A., Rukstalis, M., Hoffman, S. N., Han, J. J., Erlich, P. M., Gerhard, G. S. and Stewart, W. F. (2010), Risk factors for drug dependence among out-patients on opioid therapy in a large US health-care system. Addiction, 105: 1776–1782. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03052.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Submitted 28 September 2009; initial review completed 4 December 2009; final version accepted 6 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.