A comparison of four international surveys of tobacco dependence treatment provision: implications for monitoring the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 12, pages 2184–2191, December 2010
How to Cite
Bitton, A., Raw, M., Richards, A., McNeill, A. and Rigotti, N. A. (2010), A comparison of four international surveys of tobacco dependence treatment provision: implications for monitoring the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control. Addiction, 105: 2184–2191. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03060.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Submitted 7 December 2009; initial review completed 18 January 2010; final version accepted 13 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!