Alcohol dependence and anxiety increase error-related brain activity
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 11, pages 1928–1934, November 2010
How to Cite
Schellekens, A. F. A., De Bruijn, E. R. A., Van Lankveld, C. A. A., Hulstijn, W., Buitelaar, J. K., De Jong, C. A. J. and Verkes, R. J. (2010), Alcohol dependence and anxiety increase error-related brain activity. Addiction, 105: 1928–1934. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03065.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Submitted 10 September 2009; initial review completed 27 October 2009; final version accepted 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.