The Global Diversion of Pharmaceutical Drugs Non-medical use and diversion of psychotropic prescription drugs in North America: a review of sourcing routes and control measures
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 105, Issue 12, pages 2062–2070, December 2010
How to Cite
Fischer, B., Bibby, M. and Bouchard, M. (2010), The Global Diversion of Pharmaceutical Drugs Non-medical use and diversion of psychotropic prescription drugs in North America: a review of sourcing routes and control measures . Addiction, 105: 2062–2070. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2010.03092.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Submitted 10 February 2010; initial review completed 8 April 2010; final version accepted 26 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.